Thursday, September 6, 2012

Ivantsova & Markelova

I missed my blog therefore today I'll tell you about all my projects for last weeks that I wasn't here.
My new project is really not only my. The editor of fashion magazine which I illustrate Lena Ivantsova is designer of bow ties. Her works you can see here - lena_ivantsova. And for the last 3 weeks we created new line of bow ties - Lena sews, I paint. We discuss all ideas of pictures together. Even a packing is hand-made! I drawn on every pack))




In this new collection you can find the greatest Van Gogh, ironic Ted, genius House M.D., super Mario, Mickey Mouse, Sponge Bob, lovely Love is.. and many others! We created this collection with а note of humor and big love))) And now we are glad to present them to you!



















1 comment: